VOLUNTEER APPLICATIONS ARE CURRENTLY ON HOLD.
An update will be posted when recruitment is reactivated. Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Dale Brain Injury Services.
WHY VOLUNTEER FOR DALE BRAIN INJURY SERVICES?
Volunteers at Dale Brain Injury Services are:
- Valued and integral in assisting us to fulfill our Mission to support individuals with an acquired brain injury
- Provided orientation to be successful in their volunteer role
- Given opportunities to share their skills, learn about acquired brain injuries, the people we support and themselves
- Have opportunities to actively engage in a variety of areas, i.e. client engagement, special events, administrative, special projects etc.
- Dedicated and compassionate
- Complete Application & Volunteer Interview
- Provide References
- Complete Orientation
- Commit to a Minimum Availability
“The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.” -Mahatma Gandhi